|1) To actively grow Plumeria in a greenhouse you must keep
temperature above 60 Degrees.
2) Keep the greenhouse environment as clean and sanitary as possible.
3) Vent greenhouse any day that the outside Temperature is
above 55 Degs.
4) Use fans to circulate and vent the greenhouse.
5) Use electric heaters, but keep a propane heater for emergency
6) Use Spot-Gro bulbs and or Gro-lux Florescent bulbs for improved
7) Place a 5 Gallon bucket of water in the green house to combat
8) Inspect the the plants and greenhouse daily.
9) Use a thermometer to monitor the temperature.
10) Use "yellow sticky traps" to monitor and control white flies.
11) Use Ortho "Bug-B-Gon" to control Spider Mites.
12) Use Fungicides to control Black Spot, Black Tip, and Rust.
COPYRIGHT 2000 PLUMERIA 101